Thursday, June 9, 2011

Firenze4Ever

I saw several bloggers talking about this event in Florence and naturally my curiosity came up. So I found out that this is an event in which Luisaviaroma is celebrating the opening of Fall/Winter 2012 season.  Many top fashion bloggers and major brands will be there to celebrate as well.

This video made me so excited for this event even though I am unable to go. I think it is because these fashion bloggers are treated with such respect and are certainly very influential when it comes to the fashion industry. Many of you are fashion bloggers as well and I hope it gives you more motivation to do what you do and become better each day. If you watch this video, you will spot out some familiar faces. Some bloggers who will be there are the following: Brian Boy, Sea of Shoes, The Blonde SaladThe Fashion Writress, and many more will be there! I hope you stay tuned and if you have more information on this event, I would love to hear it from you!

1 comment:

Emiyl said...

love this post! and your blog, following (:

www.one-edge.blogspot.com