Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Will Wait For You

I came across this video several months ago, but on this past Friday my friends were talking about spoken word and how we might have an event for it at my school. That was when I remembered this video.

She speaks with power and boldness that you can't help but listen. When I saw the video again, I almost came to tears, just thinking of the difference in my life from the first time I saw this video to the last. This spoken word has definitely inspired me to become more patient in life and to not live in the moment, but to think of the future that one day I will have a husband and I must wait on what the Lord has planned for me. 

Also I would love to hear what you think of this video in your comments.

 P. S. She has great style and awesome natural hair.

 

No comments: