Friday, May 6, 2011

Summer Longing

Even though I am on my summer break, it is not summer nor has the weather proclaimed it to be so. However, I am on a search for the perfect summer dress. I have not had much luck, but here are the few dresses that I have found. The theme is sophisticated, yet playful; causal, yet fashionable at the same time.

  
ASOS Maxi Dress in Chiffon Floral print
It is very rare that I have found a maxi dress with straps. Since I am the type of person who enjoys wearing dresses without a shawl or cardigan of some type with a dress, finding a maxi dress with straps has given me great joy.


 

ASOS REVIVE Fan Print Batwing Dress  
I am a fan of shirt dresses because then they can be worn on any occasion. The only thing I would change with this outfit is a belt just like I wore with the blue dress.

 

A|Wear Snake Print Maxi Dress 
I have seen many asymmetrical dresses in the past, but have never seen a maxi-asymmetrical dress. I love the ruffles and thickness of the straps. I have recently been trying to stay away from purple and blue colors, but somehow, I can't seem to get away from those colors. 


All dresses are from the wonderful and fashionable ASOS.

No comments: