Friday, May 6, 2011

New Beginnings, New Blog

Well, as I'm sure you can see, I updated my blog! I actually wasn't planning on a total make-over to my blog, but as I was editing some parts, I decided just to totally  renew everything. I feel like this blog is a lot cleaner and more serene... modern I would say. Even though, I am a bit sad about leaving my old blog behind, I know this is a good decision. After all, with new beginnings comes new perspectives and of course, new blogs!
I hope you enjoy! And I am sorry that I have not been posting as much as I would like to. I am searching for new inspiration and I have been having a hard time finding exactly what I need to create more .. well more art. If you have anything that inspires you, I would love to know what it is!

I just would like to take the time to let you listen to one of my favorite songs. It's called Into the West by Annie Lennox. Lately, I have been really into instrumental music. I am not exactly sure what genre this would fit in, but I think it is absolutely beautiful.

No comments: