Thursday, December 23, 2010

Going back to my first love


I remember the first time I heard this band, Camila. It was with my best friend. I don't remember what we were doing, maybe we were just hanging out or getting ready to go somewhere. I remember the sunlight smiled through the curtains, brightening up our day. I was hardly listening to the music, but then the song came on. So peaceful made me want to cherish the moment I had with my friend. I started listening to the words. Honest, heartfelt passion. That was almost four years ago.

I still have the same feelings I had for Camila as I do now. They have come out with a new album which I am hoping to get my hands on it as soon as I can. For now I listen to them on Pandora or YouTube which ever comes first. This song actually makes me want to cry and smile at the same time. I love it.
ps: I am sorry if you don't know Spanish.

1 comment:

isaiah said...

that was a beautiful song... even tho i dont understand a word they say that doesnt stop me from listening to Brazilian jazz