Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Before and After III



By using graphite I was able to draw with more detail and the overall drawing is cleaner. I must say I can see how I my skills are stronger. I have really enjoyed seeing my growth in this class. This time, however, I must say that the first drawing looks better. I know that I struggled more with the second drawing because I was striving for it to be better than the first. So I changed the lighting and the angle. Also something different that I did with both drawings is that instead of taking a picture and drawing it from there. I worked totally from sight which was much easier. Especially since now it is easier for me to draw what I see. The first drawing I am quite proud of, it almost looks photographic. The second I know needs more work, but it still is a fairly good drawing, I must say.


No comments: