Friday, August 27, 2010

Pure Inspiration

I actually came upon this site by accident; but it was a mighty good accident.
I don't know much about them, one thing I know... SOME OF THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHY I'VE SEEN IN A MINUTE. I was just dying over each and every  picture. The way they captured the moment, the thought that went into each shot, to be in a place at the perfect time; only a master photographer could think of such a frame. Now I know I don't just want to be a photographer, I don't just want to even be a professional photographer, I want to be a master photographer. I was reading about these three photographers, and they study 5-10 hours a week just to improve their talent. I am just amazed and it is making me all the more excited to be going to school. I know I have so much to learn; I want to be the best I can be. Here is a shot that just took my breath away.

No comments: