Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's All About GOD

_MG_1980


"You can give without loving. But you cannot love without giving." -- Amy Carmichael


The Bible says to walk in love. And I think I'll start with giving. I am so full of myself and the things that I own. I shouldn't take any of it for granted.

--Philippians 3:13 "Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead."

This is a very good verse. NO, I cannot live in the past. I have made many mistakes and have done many different things. But all of that doesn't' matter anymore. It is time for me to move forward.

 Each morning, I need to start anew. Each morning brings new blessings from the Lord. Lately, I have been trying to put into practice by saying each time that I wake up. " Lord, what is your schedule for me today?" I have these plans for myself; but God's plans might be totally different. And I am ready to be on His schedule. I'm in the passenger's seat and He is driving me where ever He wants me to go. I want God's will and God's will only.

 Also I am putting into practice by saying each day "Lord, how can I please you today?" It is really helping me to think on the positive and realizing the whole picture -- It's all about God. I am here to glorify God. And serve Him with all that is in me. -- Amen

No comments: