Saturday, July 14, 2012

Loosing It


I have become more aware that in order to remain healthy, I must do the things that I must in order to achieve my goals. I have not been doing the best in this area in my life and now I am paying for it.

I must eat less CRAP
Carbonated drinks
Refined sugar
Artificial sweeteners and color
Processed food

I must eat more FOOD
Fruits
Organic lean products
Omega 3 fatty acids
Drink water

Here are a few of the steps I plan to take in order to be a healthier me.
I would like to find an exercise partner that way we can both keep each other accountable. I need to stop going out to eat. Drinking eight cups of water each day is a great way to clean out my system.
This is just the beginning, but I hope to look back and see how one decision in the right direction helped me be a better person for tomorrow.


No comments: