Saturday, July 7, 2012

31 Day Reset Challenge

A few days ago, I randomly found this blog talking about how a person can reset their life in 31 days. I am always up for a challenge and I am always looking for ways to better myself, so I decided to sign up to receive a daily email for what I should do.



This is the first day, so I am starting fresh.

The first part was to house a notebook to journal in which wasn't hard because I have been journaling since I was in 5th grade.
The send was to have a personal mantra to motivate me throughout the month, but I think it's so good, that I'm going to use this as long as I can.

"With every action do with diligence, integrity, wisdom, and love."


This is definitely a challenge.

The third part was to choose a theme song that would motivate and inspire me as I reflect on it each day. I thought about it for a while, but now I know that without a doubt I want my song to be Anne's Theme by Hagood Hardy. It is the theme song of my favorite movie, Anne of Green Gabes, one of the most beautiful songs that I have ever heard!

Ok, so far so good!

If you would like to join on this challenge with me, click here and find out more about it!

No comments: