Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Gear

DRGW30

So lately, I've had a little fun with new camera gear. I rented a lovely lens, 24-70mm 2.8L, for my first wedding that I shot. It was an amazing lens and I am sad that I can no longer use it. But I am very excited to show the pictures that came from it!


DRGW31

I borrowed an external flash which is something that I've been wanting for a very long time. It was a great asset to my picture taking, I just wish I could have used it longer to perfect what I was doing. Hopefully, in the future, I can have one of my own.

Untitled

And lastly, I now have two very handy camera cases. I just recently bought the smaller one and my Dad gave me the large one as a Christmas present. I love all my camera goodies and will be looking forward to what the future will bring as my career starts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love all your new gear ! thanks for commenting on my blog and your interest in doing an interview with me! here is my email . . .

nicolamarie--@hotmail.com