Oh my goodness! I am so honored to be accepted by The Ivy League Clique and Little or No Makeup who both gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award.
There are a few things that I have to do that come along with the award.
First off, I need to link back to the person who gave me this award.
Second, answer the questions below.
Third, award ten other blogs and let them know in an email or comment.
And lastly, share seven random thoughts about myself.
The questions are...
1. Name your favorite song.
At this moment, I can't stop listening to Water is Wide by Steven Sharp Nelson. I absolutely love the cello.
2. Name your favorite dessert.
My favorite dessert would have to be brownies. In fact, I am planning to make some with a friend soon. I also would have to say I love making orange muffins with each bite, there is a bit of heaven inside.
3. What ticks me off...
When I straighten my hair and then in starts to rain and eventually start to snow. Yeah, that's definitely happening right now.
4. When I'm upset I...
Write in my journal. It helps me get it off my mind and then later when I write again I can see how God has answered some of my prayers and struggles.
5. What's your favorite pet..
Definitely, a little fish in a little round bowl.
6. Black or White..
Black. I always go for the darker colors which is why I am wanting to focus on more lighter colors for my wardrobe just to mix things up.
7. Biggest Fear...
Any type of pain, even as small as a paper cut, thunder and lighting, and horror movies.
8. Everyday Attitude...
I love to learn and meet new people. I am inspired daily and want to inspire others as well.
9. What is perfection?
I really love what Ivy League Clique answered for this question, so I will quote her. "Perfection is accepting who you are, what you have and the plans God has for you."
10. Guilty Pleasure..
Hmm... that's a hard one, but I would have to say that it would probably be eating something unhealthy.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. I absolutely abhor coffee.
2. I am a missionary kid and had the privilege of living in Africa for two years and Mexico for ten years.
3. My three favorite models are currently Raquel Zimmerman, Chanel Iman, and Joan Smalls.
4. I love all types of music whether it be celtic to rap to opera to country to indie to gospel.. I love them all. I would only have to give one exception and it would have to be Rock music (I can't handle heavy metal or screamo music).
5. I am not very adventurous at all. I am scared of almost everything including roller coasters, riding bikes and roller skates (anything on wheels for that matter) and as you saw on my Number 7 answer. I am basically a huge scaredy cat.
6. By the way, I don't like cats... with the exception of Hello Kitty.
7. I am in love with Idris Elba, Ryan Gosling, Reggie Bush, and Garret Hedlund all at the same time.
8. Oh, oops, that's all! Yeah I tend to make a lot of mistakes, big and small. My bad.
I would like to nominate....
+ Head to Toe Fashion
+ Sisters and Sisters
+ Christmas Girls
+ GVN Style Blog
+ Hangover Chic
+ Breakfast at Katy
+ Missing Amsie
+ Behind Cati's Eyes
+ Shop Style Conquer