Thursday, December 29, 2011

ShellyB's Lookbook

ShellyBcall2
I must say that I really enjoyed this photo shoot. Despite the terrible cold, we were able to take photos in a rugged downtown area. This was my first time working with a fashion designer who arranged the entire theme and clothing designs. I normally am the one who decides everything for myself, especially if it's for one of my classes. But it was quite nice to just focus on the photography aspect of a photo shoot. I also worked with another photographer which was comforting to know that I didn't have to get every single possible shot. Most of all, I loved the fashion and working with real models! I hope to be working more with the people I collaborated with to make more fashion and art. I hope you enjoy these photos as well as my ramblings.
All of the photos are meant to be in black and white, but I put some in color just to show another example of what they could look like as the finished product.

shellybcall8
shellybck2
ShellyBck
shellybcall10
shellybcall11
shellybca4
shellybbwall9
ShellyBcall3
ShellyBbwt2
ShellyBbwt
shellybc4
ShellyBbw
shellybcall12
ShellyBbwall14
_MG_1579
shellybcall5
ShellyBcall
shellybbwall13
shellybwall4
ShellyBca
shellybca2
Fashion designs by ShellyB.

2 comments:

GvN said...

"Who run the world? Girls!"

;)

xxx
Giorgia
www.gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wooooow ! i like it :DD
BronZingEyes