Monday, April 11, 2011

Fusion 2011

A youth conference was hosted by my University which brought a lot of excitement for the weekend. I decided to volunteer, helping kids sign up for activities such as dodgeball and basketball. There was also a concert, Brian Grissom Band, Flame, and Family Force 5 came. The Brian Grissom Band played amazing worship music, I enjoyed every minute of it. I had heard Flame in a concert three years ago and he was great, so I was excited to hear his new music, I also got to meet him after the concert. My sister is a fan of Family Force 5 which I was very disappointed that she was not able to come. All in all, it was a great weekend and I hope that the kids who came were blessed. I had fun taking pictures during the concert, here are the highlights.

2929_1


29_745

29_9

29_13
29_11

45_1

411_2

411_3



I am sorry that I put these up so late, I have been super busy with homework. I hope you enjoyed these none the less!

No comments: