Monday, March 7, 2011

Hope


 I know my past. I know my present. I do not know my future. I can't understand any of it and I feel like nothing will ever get any better.
But God's Word keeps me going. I  read it everyday. It fuels me up and gives me strength in this confusing and chaotic world of mine. And I am reminded of the blessings that I have in Christ.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take." -- Proverbs 3:5-6

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." -- Jeremiah 29:11

"So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today." -- Matthew 6: 34
You see, there is no reason for me to be depressed! I just can't help but proclaim my love for the Lord. In my times of trouble I know He is right here with me, guiding me and holding on tightly to me. He will never let me go.

No comments: