Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day


Red is for Love.
God loved us so much that He sent His only Son, Jesus, to died on the cross to save us from our sins. For we are all born as sinners and the penalty of sin is death, but Christ took the place. He shed His own precious, red blood so that we could one day be united with Him. The great thing about this story is that Jesus did not stay dead. On the third day, He rose again! He concurred death and if we have faith and believe on His name, we too with be saved.
Happy Love Day! I hope you can show the love of Christ to someone not just for today, but for every day of your life.

PS: No, I did not take this picture! Ha, I wish I would have though, it makes me laugh!

1 comment:

Kara said...

ha! I was going to ask about the picture! hilarious. : )