Thursday, December 16, 2010

Raindrops on Roses

Current Favorites:
+ playing cards with my little brother and beating him every time
+ laughing out loud
+ speaking with a Scottish accent
+ eating spinach with everything else I eat
+ lip syncing to songs that I don't even know the words
+ sitting with a blanket over my head to stay warm



Things I Want to Do:
+ learn to speak Spanish fluently
+ be inspired
+ walk in Faith
+ have a wonderful break from school
+ study abroad 




Fave Songs of the Moment:
+ Background by Lecrae
+ Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
+ Todo Cambio by Camila
+ Vulnerable by Secondhand Serenade
+ Me Voy by Julieta Venegas
+ Song for Sienna by Brian Crane



Fictional Characters I Wish I Could Meet in Real Life
+ Count of Monte Cristo played by James Caviezel
+ Mega Mind played by Will Ferrell
+ Ron Weasley played by Rupert Grint
+ Jake Fischer played by Ashton Kutcher


No comments: