Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More Than Anything


This song is total honesty. Whenever I listen to it, I mean really listen to it. The song makes me want to cry.

I remember the first time I sang this song in front of my church, everything just flowed. We sang with all we had. Looking back now, I wish I was not as intimidated or worried that we would mess up. The next time I get a chance to sing this song, I do not want to feel as though I am making a performance. I want it to be a sweet sacrifice of praise to the Lord. I do not want to worry if I am singing on key or if the choir missed their cue. None of that matters. It's about the heart and if your heart is right with God, it doesn't matter how the "performance" went. And if I do make a mistake.. less of me, more of Christ and to God be the glory.

I hope you enjoy this song as much I as do. I also hope that you listen to the words and really understand for yourself the power of this song.

No comments: