Monday, March 1, 2010

18 years of life


Today is the day! The day that I've finally have been waiting for!
I read my past diaries on my birthday and it seems that I have the same feelings for all.
Each birthday for me is like a bittersweet moment. I've been waiting for this day and it's finally here and it's not going away. God is blessing me with a new year full of laughter and happiness, tears and sadness. Each year I feel like more responsibility is put upon me and I should own up to it. Each year, I know that from this day forward my life will be forever changed.
But I know for sure that God never will and is always by my side. I will stay true to myself and continue to strive to be a woman with uncommon beauty. A woman with passion, wisdom, integrity, selflessness and so much more. I thank God for the woman that He is creating me to be. I know that I am blessed. I feel like this day is to help me see all the things that I am truly blessed with, I cannot take anything for granted.
Thank you Lord!

No comments: